http://jcatki.no-ip.org:8080/SDL_ttf/ and on this site.
SDL_ttf-2.0.11-win32-x64.zip (64-bit Windows)
Mac OS X
SDL_ttf-2.0.11.dmg (Intel 10.5+)
The latest stable release of SDL 1.2, FreeType 2.0 or newer (except FreeType 2.1.3)
All platforms supported by SDL
This is a sample library which allows you to use TrueType fonts in your SDL applications. It comes with an example program "showfont" which displays an example string for a given TrueType font file.
Unpack and build. Run "showfont fontfile" to display a font using the library.
* SDL_ttf is now under the zlib license
* SDL_ttf binaries have been built with the following libraries:
* SDL_ttf framework on OSX is built for Intel 10.5 and newer,
PowerPC binaries can be built by modifying the Xcode project
* Improved font glyph caching for non-latin languages
* Added API to get kerning info: TTF_GetFontKerningSize()
* Added Android.mk to build on the Android platform
Due to changes in the FreeType renderer, you may want to adjust the font
hinting to get the best quality for your fonts, e.g.
Thanks to these people and many others for their help on this release:
Erik Snoek, Peter Kosyh